Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Artist Trading Cards and Catching Up

I have not been posting due to family obligations. I have had many things going on with my Mom, my dog is ill and I have had a few other things. But, I am back now, I hope! I have been doing Artist Trading Cards and I am so hooked on them. I just recently started doing Zentangle, which is a meditative form of art. I have been doing ATC's with Zentangle, but it is not designed just for ATC's. If you have not heard of it, I strongly recommend that you google it. If you love doodling or drawing, you will be hooked! I know that I am! Here is an example of my Zentangle:
And here are a couple of my ATC's:
I am really having a blast with these, and I am studying Zentangle. I have also been doing a bit of embroidery and making cards. The card club meets every two weeks and we have been making some beautiful cards. I have a couple of really cute felt projects that I am going to start soon. I recently made a pincushion from a tuna can. I like it and it is so cute, but I think I would like it better if it was smaller. I have more pics to post, but I left my camera in my son's camera bag this past weekend, so I have to wait until I get it back. On to more adventures!

No comments: