Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Love My Busy Life!

Well, things did not turn out as planned. Everyone in the family is sick I think, so we had no house full of grandchildren this weekend, and things have been relatively quiet. We had no family dinner and only Mom and I went to the baby shower from our family. Things are looking better though. It seems that most everyone is well and we are shooting for another family dinner tomorrow. It will be the first time that Mom and some of the kids have seen Lucas and 4 weeks since Brian and Anna have been to visit. I am chomping at the bit to see them, and Lucas. I have so many projects in my head and I just don't know how to organize them all. Here is my list: 1. Traveling Woman Shawl 2. Snuggle Blanket for Colin 3. Birthday Cards for Class Next Week 4. Bookmark for my Swap Partner 5. Learning more embroidery stitches 6. Sewing a purse organizer 7. Sewing a purse for Anna 8. Birthday gift for my BD Swap Partner 9. Sweet Baby Socks for Lucas and Colin 10. Bag for Valentine Swap at Work 11. Valentines for my Fam 12. Planning Anna's Birthday Party Whew, what a list. I will accomplish most of it though. I finished Anna's Girlie Scarf and I can't wait to give it to her tomorrow.
Snuggle Blanket for Colin is coming along nicely.
The Traveling Woman shawl is on hold for just a bit until I finish some other things.
I am thinking about Christmas gifts, believe it or not. I would so love to make stockings for all the grandchildren this year and also make a gift for all the kids. That would be the ultimate Christmas for me. Giving all handmade gifts makes the holiday so special. I am going to shoot for it. If I start planning now, and gather materials, patterns, etc., I might just be able to pull it off. Ok, I am off to update the calendar, take my Bernina for service and try to eliminate a little dust from my house. Love and Peace~~~

No comments: