Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I have had a very chaotic start to 2012. A terrible,can't get rid of it cold, a root canal, doctor's appointments with my Mom, changes at work and disappointment in the NFL! But, I do have a wonderful, blessed life and I am happy! I finished a couple of knitting projects this past week. Take a look! Snuggle Blanket and Hat for Lucas:
And, my Saroyan Scarf by Liz Abinante:
I have just cast on Traveling Woman, also from Liz and I am trying to finish a snuggle blanket for Anna before her birthday on February 17. I can't believe that she will be 3! She is so adorable and if I had hand picked a granddaughter, I could not have chosen one as dear as she is to me. We have another baby coming in March, Colin, and we are all so excited! Babies are such a wonderful part of being a family. Lucas is growing like a weed and Brian and Anna are so big! I have a couple of projects that I am planning for 2012. I want to do more embroidery, and more scrapbooking. I have boxes of photos and things that I have saved for scrapping and I need to get started. So many projects, so little time! I am counting the days until OPAM 2012! Can't wait to get started.

No comments: