Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ramblings on a Tuesday Morning

I am working on a lace shawl called Traveling Woman. It will be my first lace shawl and I am so excited. My friend, Darlene, is helping me with it. She is a lace shawl expert and I am thrilled that she agreed to help me. I want to be a really good knitter and I am improving every day. I am planning to start on my ATC's this week, even though I don't have enough people to participate. I want to get mine in the mail.

I have been looking at right and left brain information and I can't decide which I am, though I am leaning toward left brain. The characteristics seem to match me in more areas than right brain, although I have some right brain characteristics as well. It is interesting to study. Will post more when I know more.

My garden is just beautiful! All the new perennials are thriving and the veggies are blooming and starting to produce. I hope that I will get veggies all summer....ah the taste of home grown tomatoes...my most favorite food. I know that they will be on the menu everyday in heaven.

No comments: