Friday, April 9, 2010

Allergies

I love this weather, but let me tell you, it does not love me. For the first time in my life, I have allergies and I am not sure why I developed them in my old age. I cough and sneeze and sputter all the time, and my head aches. Oh well, it is always something, isn't it?

I have been working on several projects and I am pleased with the progress that I am making. This is my own pattern for a scarf. Nothing fancy, but still my own.

This scarf is Carol Siegrist at the Yarn Garden's creation. It is so pretty and the design is spectacular. I am doing it with Zitron Life Style. It is heavenly to knit, so smooth and silky. She is so talented.


And finally, this is a blanket I made for my friend Marie's new Grandson, Baby Parker. He is due May 15 and his Mommy and Daddy are so cute, so I know he will be. This is the 8 Hour Baby Blanket Revisited and I did it with Plymouth Encore.

I am still doing socks and my second shawl, still an easy one. I am about to make project bags, I have this great pattern and I am going to make them from quilt fabric, which is 100% cotton so they will last for a long time and be easy to clean..........




No comments: