Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Have to Downsize and De-Stress!

What a day! I am so tired of running around like a crazy woman and trying to do things that I can't possibly do, so I am going to downsize and de-stress. I know it won't happen overnight, but I am going to do it. I have been talking about simplifying my life for months now, but I am really going to do it. With God's help and a little patience (don't laugh), I am going to be happier and healthier. I have set November 1, my little brother's birthday, to be my start date. I have set a goal to be organized and running smoothly by January 1, 2009. I feel better already! I have a plan!

love ya'll~!

1 comment:

Lesley's Creations said...

Oooooo your plan to downsize and de-stress sounds wonderful! I always take too much on and then punish myself when things don't go to plan. Good luck, I shall be watching out for forthcoming tips! xx