Thursday, January 10, 2008

Catching Up

WOW, there is just too much to do! I can't keep up with all the things that I need to do. So, I am doing a catch up post. Christmas was fabulous, except the California gang was not here . We went to Smith House and all went better than I even hoped! Ernie the Lucky Dog is getting so big! He is leaving us this weekend for a hopefully permanent home. He is the sweetest dog! I just hope that his new family loves him as much as we do. Randy is so busy, and he is never home, and I am still praying and hoping for my dream job! Went to the DR today and she says that I am healthier than I thought, so I am going on a diet and exercise program starting Saturday. I am going to get back into my skinny jeans!

Cory is volunteering for the Barack Obama campaign and I am thinking of doing the same for the John Edwards campaign. We don't agree on politics, but we do agree that we love them. I like history and government more than politics, but they are exciting if you follow them.

Our new church opens on Friday night. The Grand Opening is not until January 20, but I am so excited. The sanctuary is so awesome!

I guess that is about all of the catch up!

No comments: