Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rambling

Tiger's wife, Elin, had the baby yesterday morning. A girl, Sam Alexis Woods. What a cute name, and they are both so good looking, that I am sure that she will be beautiful. I think that Tiger will make a great Dad.

I just love 60's music. I have XM radio, and can listen to it on my computer, and I really like the British Invasion Groups. Does that tell my age???? Probably. I am definitely a music person. I think that I love it all. I will have to say that I can't quite hang with the rap. I like the beat and the music, but don't quite understand the singing. Showing my age again???? . If my kids read this blog, they will be laughing.

The BeanMan is coming to spend a few days with us tonight. I am so excited. I am the happiest when he is around. That, I have determined, is a fact. He just brings out all the good in me, and somehow the bad goes away. I can't wait for him to get a baby sister or brother, or if you are reading this Kor-Dog, a cousin.

Things are looking good at work. I am so happy. I do love my job, and I want to do a good job. Of course, my OCD will make that happen. I have lots going on at home, and need to really jump in with both feet, and get it settled.

I am looking into having a website for my quilting. Just a friendly website for people like me, who want to quilt and are not very good at it. Hopefully, we will also have some people who are good at it, and can help us. The Dog is going to build it for me. I am also working on doing some designs of my own in EQ5. We will see.

1 comment:

Cory said...

I am glad to see that you have finally stepped into this century and gotten yourself a blog!

Now, this does not give you the free right to do any of the following things:

a) post embarrassing photos of us as kids, which would totally ruin my awesome internet appeal.

b) tell embarrassing stories about us, that would also ruin my awesome internet appeal, as well as get me kicked out of the "cool people that use the internet" club.

c) you can't turn this blog into one of those crazy blogs that makes $30,000 a day off of Google advertising. That would mean that I am far too lazy and you beat me to it!

Keep this thing updated regularly will ya?

Love Ya! --Cory